According to the current legislation on Data Protection and Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided at the time of registration or any other information provided to Dreaming Italy/South Italy Apartments, are incorporated into files belonging to this company, in order to facilitate the provision of the requested services. Here is the general information of this site:
Title: Dreaming Italy Sas / South Italy Apartments
Address: Via F.lli Bisogno n.5 Avellino, Italia
Dreaming Italy/South Italy Apartments agrees to fulfill its obligation of confidentiality of personal data and its duty to treat it as confidential, and undertakes, for this purpose, technical, organizational, and security measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the law n. 196 del 30 giugno 2003, on Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
Anyone affected may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as stated in the
the law n. 196 del 30 giugno 2003, on Protection of Personal Data, on Protection of Personal Data and other applicable regulations to that effect, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail :
Dreaming Italy Sas
via f.lli Bisogno 5
tel. +39 391 13 42 861
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded by your web browser from the web page you are using and stored by your computer. It stores information that can be accessed by your computer’s administrator. Cookies are essential for the Internet to work, and make navigation around it easier, among other things.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies store various types of information. There are many different kinds of cookies, depending on the party that manages them (first-party or third-party cookies), the time that they remain active (session or persistent cookies) or their purpose (technical, personalization, analysis, or behavioural advertising). For example, a cookie might record the time that a user’s session began (if your browser stores information about your preferences and settings on a particular website, these can be restarted automatically on your next visit, without you having to select them again – such as your preferred language); or obtain information about your browsing habits (to improve your experience), or provide you with the most relevant advertisements according to this information.
How can I withdraw my consent and remove cookies?
You can do this by configuring your browser so that it does not accept cookies or alerts you every time that you visit a website that uses them. However, if you do this it is likely that there will be sections of the website or application that you will not be able to use.
Types of cookies Dreaming Italy Sas / South Italy Apartments uses
- Cookies that improve performance: This type of cookies conserve your preferences for certain services or tools (like language or currency). That way you do not need to reconfigure every time you visit our web page. In some cases it can be provided by a third party.
- Cookies of statistical analysis : These cookies allow to quantify the number of visitors and analyze statistically the use made by users of our services. They can be treated by us or by a third party and thanks to them we can improve our navigation on our web and enhance the way we present the information.
- Cookies of geolocation: They are used to locate geographically the situation of the computer, Smartphone, or tablet in order to provide the most appropriate content and services according to your location.
- Cookies of registration : When you register in our site, cookies that identify you as a registered user are generated. They can be used to identify your user account and other services associated to this, and they function as long as you do not cancel your account, close your browser, or turn off the device. Also, these cookies can be used in combination with analytical data in order to identify your preferences individually on our website.
- Advertisement cookies: These cookies enable the effective management of our portal advertising space. That way we can adjust the advertising content to the use you make of our website. They can be treated by us or by third parties, and thanks to them we are able to know your browsing habits therefore introducing related advertisement.
- Other third party cookies: In some of our pages, cookies can be installed by a third party. This allows them to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use is the links of social networks that permit sharing our content.